WELCOME TO BELOIT ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH
Here is our reopening plan. For the sake of loving those who follow social distancing, and for the sake of the witness towards our community, as well as respecting our governing authorities, we will continue to follow the government's social distancing suggestions. A great passage of the Bible to live in during times like this is Romans 14-15, which teaches that Christians in spite of differing convictions must "welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God" (Romans 15:7). We as a leadership think following these guidelines will best accomplish glorifying God in welcoming one another, witnessing to our community, and respecting our leaders.
For now, here are our specific guidelines:
- We will begin our summer schedule, starting church at 10AM. We will not be continuing Sunday School, Wednesday Nights, potlucks, or other programs into the summer for now.
- To accommodate our whole church family, we will hold a second Sunday service in the evenings at 6PM, with prerecorded music and live preaching.
- We will sit every other row in order to keep six feet away from each other, as well as keep three empty chairs in between families/groups. Of course you don't have to distance yourself from your own family/group with whom you enter church or you don't social distance throughout the week.
- We will wear masks (for those 7+ years old), even singing and preaching into them. Accordingly, we may be using pre-recorded songs like we have been in the video guides. Please bring your own mask. The few the church has will be for visitors.
- We ask parents to continually stay with your children 14 years old and younger to help them social distance.
- We will open the windows for increased air flow.
- We will remove hymnals and church Bible from the chairs for less contact surfaces.
- We will have greeters open the doors for you.
- We will have a disinfecting crew clean the periodically throughout the service as well as in between services.
- We will dismiss services by rows, like at a wedding, to lower traffic. At that time, the ushers will stand by the doors to collect your offering/gifts.
- We will not be providing doughnuts, treats, coffee, etc.
- The bulletins will be on the seats.
- We'll place a small table in the lobby with the annual reports, Bible Reading bookmarks, and Daily Bread devotionals.
- There is something sweet about coming back into our church building to have a quiet place to pray. You are more than welcome to come into the building to spend some time with the Lord. Just please contact me first to make sure it is a good time.
Since our auditorium will only fit around 40 under these guidelines we decided to have two worship services to accommodate everyone. Having multiple services is never ideal, but we think this occasion warrants it. Please fill out this Google Form or give us a call to let me know which service you plan to attend. We would like to reserve space in each service for visitors, so you may be asked to switch your preferred service.
Thank you all for your patience. I trust that God is leading us and it will result in his glory the way we walk through this pandemic. God bless,
Reach in Reach out
As a church, we are dedicated to being "family" with one another. If you would like to join our family, you are more than welcome! We endeavor to call/text/email each other daily to encourage one another with the comfort of God's Word.
We value our community and are here for each other. Have an idea of how we can care for one another during these times? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located at 8337 W Beloit Road
West Allis, Wisconsin 53219
Schedule and services
Sunday Bible Classes | 9:15 - 10:15 AM
Morning Worship Service | 10:30-11:45 AM
Wednesday Evening | 6:00-8:00 PM